WE ARE OPEN!!
The increasing number of cases from the third wave of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably created the need for change in various parts of the province.
At Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC Limited, we will continue to operate the New and Certified Pre-Owned sales departments by appointment to limit the number of customers in the dealership, service remains open during regular business hours as an essential service to the community. and our parts department offers curbside pick up. We also want you to know that we are always putting your safety first every time you visit us.
As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we are following the latest guidance from local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols. More about the GM CLEAN Program
Ray Cullen Safety Protocols
- Social distancing at all times. All patrons and employees are to remain 2 meters apart at all times.
- Masks are to be worn by all employees and patrons and employees at all times.
- All employees complete a COVID self screening at the beginning of their shift each day, and receive a temperature check. We ask that you also complete a COVID self screening prior to your visit. Click here to access the COVID self screening questionnaire.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning at our location (showroom, waiting areas, and service department).
- Plexiglass dividers are placed at key areas throughout the facility.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touchpoints such as showroom vehicles, door handles, washroom doors, rails, lobby doors, door handles, and tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations available for use by both employees and customers.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Service customer vehicles are sanitized, steering wheel wraps, seat covers and floor mats installed
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
Sales Departments – Open (Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm) Drop in visits to the sales department, are not permitted at this time, but you may make an appointment by calling 519-686-7282 or emailing email@example.com.
To schedule an appointment to visit our showroom, we have the following options:
Option 1 – Call us at (519) 686-7282 or chat with a product consultant at raycullen.com
Option 2 – Stay at home and Buy Online <here>
Option 3 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to come in
Service Department – Open during regular hours (Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.)
To schedule a service visit, we have the following options:
Option 1– Call us at (519) 686-9011 to book an appointment.
option 2 – Book Online <here>
Please note there is limited shuttle availability at this time.
Our Service Lounge is currently limited to 4 customers.
We know that the importance of having scheduled vehicle service completed, including having winter tires installed is critical to everyone’s safety and we want to make sure we are there for you.
Parts Department – Open during regular hours – Curb Side pickup only (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.)
For parts inquires or to place an order:
Call us at (519) 686-5142
We only have curbside pick-up at this time. All orders must be pre-paid, no cash sales.
We consider it a privilege to serve our customers and we are grateful for your support, understanding and patience. For the last 43 years we have been a part of our community and in challenging times, communities pull together. This situation is no different – we are in this together and will get through it together.
The Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC Team