The ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns and questions.
This is why we are reaching out to you at this time to let you know that at Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC will continue to operate, however it will be under very different guidelines, and reduced hours of operation. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, sales representatives will be available online or by appointment only. For more information on our Buy From Home Program, please click here. Our Service Department will also be open, and continue to serve our customers.
Effective immediately, and until further notice, our hours of operation will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm for our Sales Department. Service will be open from 7:30am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, and 8am to 4pm on Sauturday. Our Service Department will be closed on Saturuday Apr.04.
We've taken important steps to help us all stay protected
As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we are following the latest guidance from local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning of our location (showroom, waiting areas, and service department).
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touch points such as showroom vehicles, door handles, washroom doors, rails, lobby door handles, and tables.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available for use by both employees and customers.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps theyneed to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
As well, any of our employees who have recently returned from travel outside of Canada, or are displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19, seasonal flu, or the common cold are required to consult a doctor and remain in home isolation for at least 14 days.
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of our latest development in our hours of operation. In the meantime, please call us at 519-686-7282 if you have any questions regarding your vehicle.
Whether your lease is soon ending or you're expecting the delivery of your new vehicle, everyone at Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC is here to help you move confidently during this challenging period. That's why we have implemented virtual walk arounds, and at home test drives. Call us at 519-686-7282 for more information.
During this crucial time, it's more important than ever to keep your vehicle running at its best so you can get to where you need to be. Call us at 519-686-9011 to arrange an appointment with our Certified Service Experts.
Thank you for your understanding at this uncertain time. We wish you and your family continued health and safety.