WE ARE OPEN!!
As Ontario moves in to Phase 3 of reopening, the health and safety of all Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC patrons and employees remains our number one priority, while also committing to provide a relaxing, comfortable and pleasant experience.
The following protocols will remain in place:
- Building capacity is limited to allow for 2 meters of distancing between every person inside the building.
- Masks are to be worn by all employees and patrons at all times inside the building.
- All employees must complete a COVID self screening, and temperature check at the beginning of their shift each day.
- We ask that all visitors to the dealership also complete a COVID self screening prior to their visit. Click here to access the COVID self screening questionnaire.
- Plexiglass dividers are placed at key areas throughout the facility.
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touchpoints such as showroom vehicles, door handles, washroom doors, rails, lobby doors, door handles, and tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations available for use by both employees and customers.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Service customer vehicles are sanitized, steering wheel wraps, seat covers and floor mats installed
- We have a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
Test drives are once again permitted with no time restrictions, and only the following two conditions:
- Everyone participating in the test drive will be asked COVID screening questions before entering the vehicle.
- Everyone participating in a test drive is asked to wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth, nose and chin, and it must remain in place for the entire test drive.