The health and safety of our employees & customers is paramount at our dealership. We have closely monitored the situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and have continued to adjust accordingly, as we have promised.
Automotive dealerships’ sales showrooms have been added to the “essential services” list by the Ontario Government, but under unique & strict guidelines. Ray Cullen Chevrolet Buick GMC whole heartedly supports this decision and praises the government for everything they have implemented to keep all of us safe.
HOW EACH DEPARTMENT WILL OPERATE:
Sales Department (Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm)
Our Sales Showroom is officially open, and better suited than ever to serve our customers responsibly as of Tuesday, May 19th.
Our Sales Showroom is open and able to:
– Offer On-site Test Drives
– Offer In-Store Appointments
– Be Available for Walk-ins
You can also be rest-assured that we are doing our part to make our dealership as safe as possible for our customers through:
- Extensive cleaning protocols.
- Removing all vehicles from our showroom to allow for physical distancing of at least 6 Feet.
- Providing Face Masks for our customers and staff (if preferred).
- Cleaning vehicles with hospital-grade cleaner.
- Documenting all customer visits on a daily log.
- Hand-cleaning stations throughout.
We want all of you to know that we will also be available online, and through the phone to answer any questions you may have. For those of you looking for an alternative way to inquire or purchase a vehicle during this time, we are now offering a “Buy From Home” program. You can request a virtual appointment through our website at https://www.raycullen.com/buy-from-home/.
Service Department (Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6pm, Saturday 8am-4pm)
Our Service Department will remain open by appointment only.
With that being said, we will have strict guidelines and cleaning protocols in place to limit the spread of the virus.
SERVICE WAITING ROOM:
For the time being the service waiting room will be limited to a maximum of 4 persons. This measure has been put in place by the service department in an attempt to keep our customers safe during these trying times.
EASY AND EFFICIENT SCHEDULING:
Schedule your next appointment easily online at https://www.raycullen.com/service/appointment/
Or, call us at 519-686-9011.
We use a drop box for keys with envelopes and forms to provide instructions on desired services:
- Drop box location and parking options are clearly marked
- Before starting work on the vehicle, we’ll contact you to ensure that all service requirements are understood and carried out correctly
- Photographs and digital communications may be used to share information and updates with you
OTHER SANITARY MEASURES:
- Practices are in place to ensure physical distancing at our dealership
- Hand sanitizer is made readily available at service podiums and entrances / exit points
- We will spray down contact surfaces (ie: steering wheel, door handles, driver’s seat, gear shift, etc.) with a hospital grade disinfectant, and use seat covers, floor mats during the servicing of your vehicle
- Electronic payment methods and over-the-phone transactions are encouraged
Parts Department (Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-4pm)
If you are in need of parts for your vehicle, our parts department will still be operating, but with new measures put in place. We will be offering curb-side pickup for all parts sales during this time. You can contact us at 519-686-5142 for details.
We consider it a privilege to serve our customers and we are grateful for your support, understanding and patience. For the last 42 years we have been a part of our community and in challenging times, communities pull together. This situation is no different – we are in this together and will get through it together.
We appreciate your patience and support while we navigate these operational changes. Please feel free to contact us at (519) 686-7282 or 1-877-457-4058 with any Sales or Service inquiries.